If you want to make sure that every tiny bit of your new internet connection reaches your device, upgrade from our standard router to our premium router. Our premium router includes dual band antenna (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz) and Gigabit ethernet ports.
You may need a static IP address if you want to access your computer or home network device from anywhere in the world or you want to connect to your home CCTV system when you’re out and about.
Is there a room in your house that doesn’t receive a WiFi signal? Is there a room in your house where the signal slows down or drops in and out?
Highland Wireless Whole Home WiFi allows your WiFi signal to reach these rooms. Whole Home WiFi is a solution for all homes, regardless of the number of rooms or floors. Our Basic kit can cover properties up to 200m2 and our Advanced kit can cover 580m2.
This adapter allows you to use your existing phones with your new VoIP service
You can transfer your current landline number over to your new VoIP service<
Please go back to the Choose a plan tab and choose the Monthly or Annual plan
Business Terms & Conditions V1.4
1. The Service: Highland Wireless & IT Solutions Ltd (HWITS) will provide a broadband internet service into our coverage areas to customers.
2. Connection Costs: The standard connection charge is £300 (excluding VAT) for all Business residential users or as otherwise defined on our pricing plan section of our website - https://www.highlandwireless.co.uk/plans/. A re-installation fee of £120 (excluding VAT) will be charged for all premises that have not had a continuous live service.
3. Subscription: All monthly subscription charges are detailed on our pricing plan section of the website - https://www.highlandwireless.co.uk/plans/ and are chosen at point of order by the customer. Subscription to the service is payable monthly in advance by Direct Debit, or recurring card payment subscription. All subscribers are required to setup a Direct Debit or recurring card payment subscription with their bank to pay this amount from the day of connection. For direct debits, the Direct Debit form/mandate shall be completed and approved prior to the date of connection or within 10 days of connection through the customer portal. For recurring card payments, this recurring card payment will be completed through the Customer Portal.
4. Alteration to Subscription: HWITS may alter the monthly subscription at any time and will give one month’s notice of such a change to all subscribers.
5. Termination by Subscriber: Subscribers are required to give one month’s notice to terminate their service. Subscribers who are on a twelve or twenty-four month contract, who cancel before the initial period has expired, will be liable for the outstanding balance. However, they may take their service with them to a new property if it is within our coverage area and serviceable.
6. Suspension or Termination by HWITS: HWITS may suspend or terminate the service to an individual subscriber immediately and without notice if the service is misused in any of the following (but not limited to) ways:
a. Use without payment
b. Abuse of equipment owned by HWITS
c. Misuse of network equipment
d. Fraudulent use, or use in connection with a criminal offence
e. Transfer of any material in breach of copyright, privacy or other rights
7. Reconnection: In the event that the service is disconnected for reasons of misuse or non-payment as described above, there will a reconnection charge of £150 excluding VAT.
8. Public IP Address: HWITS is able to provide Public IP Address to subscribers for an additional cost of £5 ex VAT per month and £25 ex VAT setup charge and with valid justification for the use of them
9. Network Monitoring: There is no monthly download limit currently imposed, but HWITS reserves the right to cap customers to a set download/upload speed, if necessary, to manage the shared bandwidth resource. Individual monthly total download rates may be monitored for this purpose, and this purpose only. This will assess quantitative download/upload data only, and all personal information beyond this base information will not be made available in any form. Customers may also be contacted by HWITS in special cases of excessive bandwidth use. In special circumstances HWITS also reserves the right to impose charges for the extra download data over a given data limit. All usage is in accordance with HWITS Fair Usage Policy document.
10. Signal Relay: HWITS reserve the right to use any Customer Premises Equipment installations as part of a relay for other properties.
11. Faults and Maintenance:
a. The service cannot be guaranteed, but HWITS will make best endeavours to ensure that faults on its own network or on its supplier’s networks are rectified as soon as possible. As far as possible, notice will be given if any maintenance work which will result in temporary loss of service or reduction in speed.
b. Subscribers are responsible for their CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), and the Ethernet cable linking it to the Router and/or their own equipment. If either is damaged in any way, the subscriber may be required to pay the cost of repair or replacement.
c. Subsequent interference with subscriber CPE may cause network problems, and HWITS reserves the right to check all CPE on the network for the purposes of overall network efficiency, with relevant access permissions obtained.
d. If the subscriber requires an engineer site visit and the fault is found to be the subscribers own equipment or caused by the subscriber a charge of £110 (excluding VAT) will be applied.
e. Service faults and issues are subject to our SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) and issue/support priority. A copy of our easy-to-read SLA guide can be found on our downloads page - https://www.highlandwireless.co.uk/downloads/
12. Compensation Policy: In the event that the service to a subscriber is down for a continuous period of 48 hours or more, consideration will be given to make a pro-rata repayment of the subscription for that period dependant on the cause of the downtime.
a. The Internet is separate from the broadband service provided and HWITS will accept no responsibility for goods, services, information, software, or other materials obtained when using the Internet. HWITS also accepts no responsibility for the actions of internet users connecting via its networks.
b. HWITS has no liability of any sort for the acts or missions of other providers of telecommunication services or for faults or failures of their networks or equipment.
c. HWITS has no liability for any loss of revenue due to faults or loss of service.
d. HWITS has no liability for any of the following losses or damage (whether or not such losses or damage were foreseen, direct, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
viii. Loss, damage or corruption of data
14. Force Majeure: If either party is unable to perform any obligation under this Agreement due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control (including but not in any way limited to lightning, flood, severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes) they will have no liability to the other for that failure to perform.
16. This Agreement is made under Scottish Law.
© 2023 Highland Wireless & IT Solutions Ltd. Registration Number: SC563462. Return to top